Design engineer for fire fighting systems
We are currently looking for a new colleague for the position of design engineer for fire fighting systems in our Cluj-Napoca design department.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in the Engineering field (Faculty of Installations is an advantage);
- Knowledge of foreign languages: English, both written and spoken, other language is an advantage;
- Computer skills: MS Office, advanced Autocad 2D (Autocad 3D or hydraulic calculation programs are a plus)
- Previous experience in a similar position is an advantage.
- Manages the designing of fixed fire fighting systems;
- Manages designing, production and assembly documentation;
- Manages the design part of the hand over documents;
- Communication with the immediate superior, including reports and analyzes;
- Gives improvement proposals and innovative solutions for higher quality and streamlining processes in the company;
- Communication with the customer’s responsible representatives;
- Provides technical support for other departments;
- Performs on site supervision;
- Self-study, education and career development orientated.
- Career development in a professional environment;
- Young and supportive team;
- Trainings (in Romania and abroad);
- Motivating salary package + bonus system;
- Team building activities.
Please apply for this job with an English CV at firstname.lastname@example.org!