- Education: Bachelor’s degree in the Engineering field (Constructions/Installations faculty is an advantage);
- Knowledge of foreign languages: English, both written and spoken, other language is an advantage;
- Willing to make frequent businiss trips, more than 60% of the time;-
- Driver license category B;
- Computer skills: MS Office, Autocad 2D;
- Self-study, education and career development oriented;
- Good communication skills;
- Problem solving skills;
- Ability to motivate others;
- Teamworking skills;
- Previous experience in a similar position is an advantage.
- Liaising with clients and professional staff, and reporting project progress;
- Supervising contracted staff;
- Meeting subcontractors;
- Coordinating safety inspections and ensuring construction and site’s safety;
- Checking and preparing site reports, designs and drawings;
- Maintaining quality control procedures;
- Motivating the staff and the contractors;
- Solve different issues and problems that may appear on site or within the project;
- Manages the site manager’s work.
- Career development in a professional environment;
- Young and supportive team;
- Trainings (in Romania and abroad);
- Motivating salary package + bonus system;
- Team building activities.
Please apply for this job with an English CV at email@example.com!